Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

sorry friend

i realy didn't like it it was pretty boring, but the last joke made most up and still gave you a 3/10 and a 2/5

AshfordPride responds:

Haha, alright.

Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

you did disapoint me alittle

ofcourse youl get the 10, and the vote 5, and it was awsome yet again, and you got me so far that ill buy the comic books probably, wich will also be very awsome but i realy excpected a great figthing scene on the bridge with both tryng to dodge the bullits while trying to rip eachother to shreds. it was also pretty short for the third time, wich was also a downer not to forget you supised me to give me another cliffhanger. i realy hope youl get around to also animate the comic books, since your flash still is more meaning full to me then a comic book.

i also watchd the comintary was again pretty funny, and it made me realize your a master in tweening, i sometimes realy wish i was that good, but all ill can make are crappy games and animated cursors.
maybe ill get there some time, but good tuts are hard to find these days

Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

bit strange

i liked it tho it get low ratings.
pretty sick and twisted th4/5

D4ilytoon # 323 D4ilytoon # 323

well done

a dailytoon won an award that is very nice
these toons are good showcases for like every one, since you can put your own flash in em

i think you do very good in that

TheStarSyndicate responds:

thanks

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

you could also done the whole song

but even this was enough
i love your series, and this is a great song chosen for this topic

FBF (My First flash EVER) FBF (My First flash EVER)

very good for a first flash

keep it up man for a random flash this one was a very good one, but the pong part, latly i see that in every random flash movies XD

UU - Conversation UU - Conversation

10 mins of hard work and 20 mins of sleeping!

sorry not gona protect this one, it quited in the middle and that wasnt verry nice >.< resubmit the whole

CarrotUzi responds:

Message from princeterror:
lolz me as a southpark character

Runescape: TMTNH Runescape: TMTNH

dude-.-&quot;

first, the graphics are just bad, because they also suck in several other flashes(the group flashes are all with used graphics), next the whole shit just wasnt funny and if you dont understand how to play runscape dont make coments about it,
every rpg has food as an healing source.
runescape has a big world, and isnt downloadable, no shit it got crap graphics, if al the graphics were 1337 you would take seven hours to load every screen. next to that if you die you lose stuf, but who the fuck goes pking without food, dont cry you losed your stuf then its your own fault, i wouldnt expect a decent flash from a 14year old, probably you just got introduced to rs by a friend and just didnt under stand the game.
its not your fault, rs is a game with to many things to do, wich alot of are to boring to watch, but in a lot of aspects the game beats other great games(questing, the amount of skills, the costs and POH)

your only award is a review crew pic, while its awarded alot of 0's in the flashes,soon il get flash and make my own so you can judge me, but even if i didnt knew rs this flash, looks crap(just like you others), it aint funny and its dumb constructed whit an r-tard as main char,
wich is probably played by you

Actus Reus - Teaser Actus Reus - Teaser

it was pretty cool

i will look vorward to the real,
and something must be realy wrong with my comp, cuz i clicked the screen awey and the music still goes on, thats why i gave a 10 for sound, it was so good that it went on after clicking it awey

The stick arena The stick arena

its nice but

the animations runs realy crapy some times, it needs to be made faster, also in the last line is said speed ninja killed the giant, insted of speed ninja killed Elastyman.
also, the end was a bit weak compared to some other figths, in a stick arena the end should be the best figth.
over all i liked it and i hope it passes